ABOUT THE PROJECT
BRAVE PROJECTAims to empower unemployed adults who have difficulties in finding a new employment because of the increasingly specialised skills required by the market. To this end, BRAVE will develop specific learning paths supporting adults to reconsider their life and expectations and to become aware of their own professional ambitions and objectives, as a way to reach their own personal fulfilment. The learning path will be focused both on personal and social skills and on entrepreneurial skills, finalized to the prototyping of participants’ business models. The project will provide skills at every level tailored on the new requisites demanded (basic, transversal & soft skills, entrepreneurial, foreign language & digital skills).
TARGET GROUPBRAVE empowers & motivates unemployed adults at risk of exclusion to raise their potentials & make them aware of their powers for the social good, for their personal growth & positioning in society. This will be done through an innovative journey passing by self-development, creative thinking & exploration of own possibilities & potentials.
RESULTSIncreased participants self-confidence, awareness, proactiveness and satisfaction towards one’s own future, wishes and opportunities, that will reflect also on their families’ quality of life; increased social and communication skills, assertiveness; enhanced ICT/English language skills and digital competences; increased self-entrepreneurship, employability, courage to take challenges and confront with peers from other countries; new knowledge on business creation and development.
DURATIONThe project will last 24 months: from the 1st November 2017 to the 31st October 2019.
The Project is funded by the European Commission in the framework of Erasmus+ programme – KA2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of Adult education.
BRAVE shared a post.
2 months ago
Jei esate 55 metų ir vyresnio darbingo amžiaus
KVIEČIAME DALYVAUTI projekte
„Savanorystei ir darbui - TAIP!“
PROJEKTO METU GALĖSITE NEMOKAMAI:
- mokytis kursuose (kompiuterinis raštingumas, anglų kalba, verlumo ir kt.);
- dalyvauti seminaruose ir konsultacijose;
- savanoriauti Kauno apskrities savivaldybių savanorius priimančiose organizacijose.
Socialinių inovacijų fondas
Tel. 8-37-206575 arba 8-686-29132, Savanorių pr. 1 (III aukštas), Kaunas ... See MoreSee Less
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUTS (O)O1 BRAVE Innovative training program PHASE 1 - Unemployed adults' personal empowerment
The first part of the training programme will be prepared, tested and validated at the local and transnational level. This part of the training program focuses on the personal potential of unemployed adults, to bring them to regain self-confidence, to believe and follow their personal aspirations and desires.
O2 BRAVE Innovative training program PHASE 2 - Business model prototyping
The second part of the training programme will be prepared, tested and validated at the local and transnational level. This part of the training program aims at creating a tailored business model focused on the personal motivations and expectations.
O3 Crowdsourcing platform to gain insights on business models
At least 30 business models will be collected in a portfolio that will be published on the crowdsourcing platform, that will be used by the BRAVE beneficiaries to get feedback from peers, companies and the external “audience”
O4 Publishing of MOOC 4.0 for increasing unemployed adults’ skills and competencies
MOOC 4.0 (Massive Online Open Courses) will be created and tested, once the training programme is completed and validated, in order to increase the skills and competences of unemployed adults.
Other relevant outputs of the project are:
- Creation of the BRAVE LOCAL GROUPS in the countries involved in the project (Italy, Romania, Greece, Cyprus, Spain, Lithuania) with the unemployed adults and linked to the Ring of Mentors, composed by the staff of the partner organizations.
- Creation of the BRAVE association: the objective is to transfer and exploit the project results by strengthening other unemployed adults with the support of BRAVE LOCAL GROUPS as mentors, in a peer to peer approach
LEARNING TEACHING AND TRAINING ACTIVITIES (C)Organization of 2 transnational training events (LTTA), aimed at testing and finalizing the BRAVE training program and for uploading the business models created by the BRAVE LOCAL GROUPS in the crowdsourcing platform:
- The first LTTA (C1) is organized in Valencia (ES), in June 2018 - with the participation of 5 representatives of the BRAVE LOCAL GROUPS from each country. C1 will be aimed at applying and testing the O1 BRAVE Innovative training program PHASE 1.
- The second LTTA (C2) is organized in Modena (IT), in February 2019 - with the participation of 5 representatives of the BRAVE LOCAL GROUPS from each country. C2 will be aimed at applying and testing the O2 BRAVE Innovative training program PHASE 2.